Implementation of Social Renewal Operational Program complex institutional physical exercise programs and related health development projects in primary schools, multifunctional institutions; as well as execution of leisure community physical exercise programs and related health development projects by involving outside supporters of school.
Main Goals of the Project:
- Development of health awareness attitude in childhood.
- Organization of health development programs in schools (in elementary educational institutions) in the field of physical activity and healthy nutrition.
- Knowledge development and change of attitude in the fields of regular physical activity, healthy nutrition, body and oral hygiene, drinking water consumption; and beyond this raising awareness of the communication of such topics.
- Increasing level of physical activity of students involved in the project and making their nutritional behavior and consumption healthier.
- Changing the attitude of parents so they can set good examples for their children and that they can strengthen and sustain the knowledge gained during the project.
- Development of methodology and background materials related to the above-mentioned activities.
Expected main outputs of the Project:
- Online platform to document the activities of the project and its achievements (monitoring)
- Comprehensive conception of health development
- Methodological paper of healthy nutrition
- Methodological paper of physical activity